WE LOVE OUR COMMUNITY
Panthers Wallacia prides itself on the work we do in the community and the relationships we have built with charitable organisations, not for profit businesses and local initiatives aimed at improving community living and welfare for the residents in the area.
Panthers Wallacia is a proud community partner to many organisations in the local area. ClubGRANTS funding is separated into 2 categories.
The ClubGRANTS Committee meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month to review, assess and determine the outcome of each application for Category (2) ClubGRANTS Funding.
When preparing your letter of application, please be sure your letter contains the following information to assist us in our evaluation.
Applications will only be accepted from organisations within the Penrith Local Government Area (refer to table below).
|Agnes Banks 2753||Leonay 2750|
|Berkshire Park 2765||Llandilo 2747|
|Caddens 2747||Londonderry 2753|
|Cambridge Gardens 2747||Luddenham 2745|
|Cambridge Park 2747||Mt. Vernon 2178|
|Castlereagh 2749||Mulgoa 2745|
|Claremont Meadows 2747||North St Marys 2760|
|Colyton 2760||Orchard Hills 2748|
|Cranebrook 2749||Oxley Park 2760|
|Emu Heights 2750||Penrith 2750|
|Emu Plains 2750||Regentville 2745|
|Erskine Park 2760||South Penrith 2750|
|Glenmore Park 2745||St Clair 2759|
|Jamisontown 2750||St Marys 2760|
|Jordan Springs 2747||Wallacia 2745|
|Kemps Creek 2718||Werrington 2747|
|Kingswood 2747||Werrington County 2747|
|Kingswood Park 2747||Werrington Downs 2747|
Requests must be on company letterhead or have letter of support attached from your chosen charity. Note: Requests outside of these areas will not be considered.
- Name of Organisation. Please include your website if applicable.
- If your request is in relation to an event your letter must clearly outline the date of your function at Panthers.
- Your letter must clearly outline your request, i.e. monetary/in kind or goods for auction.
- State in your letter if you are a Panthers member.
- To be considered for a donation via our ClubGRANTS funding program at Panthers Penrith you must submit a letter to us in writing, to:
Attn: ClubGRANTS Committee Secretary
Locked Bag 8322
PENRITH NSW 2751
Or via email: email@example.com