We love our Wallacia Community!
Panthers Wallacia prides itself on the work we do in the community, as well as the relationships we have built with not for profit organisations and local initiatives. These have all been with the objective of improving community living and welfare for the residents in our local area. We proudly adhere to the ClubGRANTS scheme created by ClubsNSW. Giving back to the community is in every local club’s DNA – it’s the reason why clubs exist and it’s something they’re extremely passionate about.
ClubGRANTS funding is separated into 2 categories::
- Category 1 – funds donated by Panthers Group
- Category 2 – in kind donated by Panthers Group
Are you eligible to apply for ClubGRANTS?
Read through the ClubGRANTS Application Guide to make sure you’re eligible. If you have any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 PANTHERS and we’ll step you through the process.
Funds donated by Panthers Group for ClubGRANTS category 1. Expenditure on specific community welfare and social services, community development, community health services and employment assistance activities.
Expenditure on other community development and support services, such as waiving of room hire and the supply of various items as donations are determined by the Panthers Wallacia ClubGRANTS Committee. Current List of ClubGRANTS Category 2 for 2016/17
ClubGRANTS – How to Apply
The ClubGRANTS Committee meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month to review, assess and determine the outcome of each application for Category (2) ClubGRANTS Funding. When preparing your letter of application, please ensure your letter contains the following information to assist us in our evaluation. Applications will only be accepted from organisations within the Penrith Local Government Area (refer to table below).
|Agnes Banks 2753||Leonay 2750|
|Berkshire Park 2765||Llandilo 2747|
|Caddens 2747||Londonderry 2753|
|Cambridge Gardens 2747||Luddenham 2745|
|Cambridge Park 2747||Mt. Vernon 2178|
|Castlereagh 2749||Mulgoa 2745|
|Claremont Meadows 2747||North St Marys 2760|
|Colyton 2760||Orchard Hills 2748|
|Cranebrook 2749||Oxley Park 2760|
|Emu Heights 2750||Penrith 2750|
|Emu Plains 2750||Regentville 2745|
|Erskine Park 2760||South Penrith 2750|
|Glenmore Park 2745||St Clair 2759|
|Jamisontown 2750||St Marys 2760|
|Jordan Springs 2747||Wallacia 2745|
|Kemps Creek 2718||Werrington 2747|
|Kingswood 2747||Werrington County 2747|
|Kingswood Park 2747||Werrington Downs 2747|
Requests must be on company letterhead or have a letter of support attached from your chosen charity. Note: Requests outside of these areas will not be considered.
- Name of Organisation.
- Please include your website if applicable.
- If your request is in relation to an event your letter must clearly outline the date of your function at Panthers.
- Your letter must clearly outline your request, i.e. monetary/in-kind or goods for auction.
- State in your letter if you are a Panthers member.
- To be considered for a donation via our ClubGRANTS funding program at Panthers Wallacia you must submit a letter to us in writing, to:
Attn: ClubGRANTS Committee Secretary
Locked Bag 8322
PENRITH NSW 2751
Or via email: email@example.com
Requests That Cannot Be Considered
The decision to decline requests is not taken lightly. We value the role we play in the community and endeavour at all times to support the various activities and events that take place. Requests that are not considered for ClubGRANTS funding:
- Organisations out of our Local Government Area
- Organisations who have already received a donation or sponsorship are unable to apply for a donation within the same donation year (September to August)
- Organisations who have already received a donation or sponsorship from Panthers Rugby League office
- Individuals Causes
Please do not submit applications if you or your organisation do not meet the respective criteria.